Perfect Image Photography Academy
Introduction to DSLR Photography
Skill Level: Beginner
Instructor: Karlo Gesner/Matthew Thomas
This Introductory course is designed to get you more familiar with your DSLR camera.Most likely, there are ton of buttons, dials, and features that you are unfamiliar with. The difference between a pro level camera and a point & shoot is control. A DSLR has many features to help you fine-tune your images to achieve more control over light, color, and focus.
By the end of this course, you will learn:
• How to Properly Hold Your Camera
• The Different Scene Modes
• The functions of ISO & White Balance
• Understand Aperture, Depth of Field, & Aperture Priority (Av) Mode
• Understand Shutter Speed, Freezing/Blurring Action, & Shutter Speed Priority (Tv) Mode
• Exposure Compensation (Lighter/Darker)
• Flash Basics
• Basics of Composition
To view course schedule and sign up online click here.